Leading the way in Workplace Stability
Workplace Stability needs vary according to several factors including; company size, industry and visibility. A company’s program should be tailored and scalable to meet specific requirements and conditions. Most importantly, Workplace Stability should be focused on preparedness and prevention not just reactive contingencies.
Here at Sendekem, we work closely with our clients to evaluate, tailor and implement a training program that is universally accepted.
Proper training based on real world experience is paramount to prepare employees to identify, report or mitigate Workplace Violence. Apart from Run, Hide, Fight, PLUS, Sendekem’s “Train the Trainer” events bolster an internal Safety Marshall program that creates advocates within your teams who are adequately prepared to explain policy and mitigate risks throughout your organization.
Protecting People, Brands & Assets
We recognize that Workplace Violence affects businesses in every sector. One essential part of our Six Pillars of Workplace Stability, includes Run, Hide, Fight, PLUS . Proper training and plan implementation will not only raise employee confidence but also mitigate company liability. Our strategies delivered with calm and thoughtful precision, are tailored to the specific needs of your workplace.
Run, Hide, Fight, PLUS ™ provides the insight and tools needed to build confidence and create situational awareness. The Run, Hide, Fight, PLUS training is a scalable program that will not only help raise employee confidence but also mitigate company liability. It is a comprehensive and customized employee training program that builds on the Department of Homeland Security’s initiatives which includes:
- Definitions and Policies
- Active Shooter and Workplace Stability
- Domestic Violence
- Workplace care
- Changes after a traumatic event
In addition to OSHA and other mandates, a comprehensive Workplace Violence Policy needs to address a wide variety of issues. Sendekem employs specific industry leading Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) with the correct Human Resource, Legal and Security backgrounds to ensure policies are compliant, complete and easily followed.
Unparalleled Experience & Abilities
- Our team of industry experts will review and enhance your organizations current capabilities while supporting you in developing a prevention program that promotes workplace stability.
Prepared, Professional & Proactive
- Sendekem is uniquely positioned to offer the diverse resources necessary to prepare our clients and protect their assets. Surpassing Department of Homeland Security benchmarks, we encourage an environment of confidence as opposed to fear.
Tailored to Your needs
- Here at Sendekem, we work closely with our clients to evaluate, customize and implement a training program that is universally accepted.
© 2020 SENDEKEM INC. | 2101 Cedar Springs Road, Suite 1050, Dallas, TX 75201 USA | +1 (972) 587-7118